We are looking for a talented User Interaction Designer to join our multi-disciplined team at our London office.
This role is ideal for a creative individual keen to craft beautiful and intuitive digital experiences for our eclectic range of enterprise level customers.
An understanding of HTML and CSS prototyping is advantageous, but not essential.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Participating in client workshops to establish an Accelerated Business Case or Business Insight
- Interpreting high level business goals for translation into UX and creative outcomes
- Producing UX deliverables (prototypes and wireframes) using a plethora of tools/editors
- Creating stunning visuals for the web, including mobile devices, utilising contemporary design practices/theories
- Liaising with technical professionals to ensure that concepts and visions are translated from paper to product
- Conduct presentations and demonstrations of the underlying thought processes and subsequent deliverables to project stakeholders, suppliers and clients
The successful candidate will:
- Have demonstrable digital/web design experience (ePortfolio)
- High proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator/Photoshop/InDesign), Axure, Balsamic, InVision and other design tools
- Freely be able to express talent and passion, demonstrating a keen and active interest in the modern creative industries
- Be up-to-date with the latest technology, design and interaction trends, primarily in the digital sector
- Have had experience working cross sector on projects of varying sizes
- Be comfortable with direct client communication and able to engage with all levels of stakeholders across client organisations
- Be a confident communicator with fluent written and spoken English
- Be passionate about IT
- Have current and valid eligibility to work in the UK
Healthcare and Pension are also included with this role. Continuous training and career development will be provided.
Have what it takes? Then apply with a CV and covering letter using the form on the right
Please note that we are not interested in hearing from recruitment agencies.
Codehouse is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. This means that all job applicants and employees will receive equal treatment regardless of sex, marital status, sexual orientation, race, colour, religion, nationality, ethnic or national origins, or disability or age.
You can apply on this link , but also , if you need advise about the role , contact Farad (email@example.com)